Free Shipping Order more than Rs: 500/-
organic basil seeds
Basil seeds benefits:
• Helps in Weight Loss. …
• Reduces Body Heat. …
• Controls Blood Sugar Levels. …
• Relieves Constipation and Bloating. …
• Treats Acidity and Heartburn. …
• For Healthy Skin and Hair. …
• Cures Cough and Flu.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BASIL SEEDS
• Basil seeds are reported to have antioxidant, anticancer, antiviral, antibacterial, antispasmodic and antifungal properties.
• Very little scientific research has been done on basil seeds to date. This may be because there is not a large market for the seeds yet. But some preliminary research looks promising.
• Blood Sugar Regulation
• According to the Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, basil seeds may help control blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
• Digestion Help
• When soaked, the fiber in the outer coat of basil seeds becomes mucus-like A few studies suggest that this fiber has a laxative effect. Basil seeds are also used to relieve stomach cramps, flatulence, constipation and indigestion.
• Appetite Control
• It’s suggested that the fiber in the soaked seeds has the effect of making you feel more full. This could help reduce your appetite and assist with weight loss.
• Respiratory Aid
• Traditionally, basil seeds are used to treat colds, flu, coughs and asthma.
• Stress Relief
• Consumption of basil seeds is said to have an uplifting effect on your mood and can help with mental fatigue, depression and migraine headaches.
• Skin Treatments
• Basil seeds can be crushed into oil as a skin treatment for wounds, cuts or skin infections.
• Lowering Cholesterol Levels
• A study in Thailand described how sweet basil seeds could be used to reduce cholesterol levels in patients.
• Genitourinary Infections
• Due to their reported antibacterial effects, basil seeds supposedly help with issues such as bladder infections and vaginal infections.
• NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWN
• A detailed nutritional study of basil seeds is currently not available. But like other seeds, basil seeds contain all the concentrated nutrients and building blocks needed to grow a new plant.
There are no reviews yet.